No monthly fee – Story bundles do not expire – Take as much time as you need
- Best for telling stories about a single individual or couple: yourself, a parent or grandparent.
- With the Starter Package, you get 15 stories. That’s $5.27 per story, regardless of how long it actually takes. This is less than a single Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino. Surely most of us would trade one Frappuccino to have access to a story about how our parents or grandparents met, told in their voice and made accessible for generation to come.
- If you create one story each month, this option will last you a year and a half. If it takes you 5 years to create 15 stories, you pay the same amount and you can still see your photos and stories even after you reach your limit. Just buy another package when you are ready to create more stories. Create 15 stories on one family member or one story on 15 family members.
- Perfect for younger parents who want to record precious memories of their kids or help create stories of parents and grandparents.
- The Most Popular Bundle includes 50 stories: that’s $3.78 per story regardless of how long it actually takes. That leaves even more for the Frappuccinos.
- If you create one story each month, this option will last you over 4 years. If it takes you 10 years to create 15 stories, you pay the same amount and you can still see your photos and stories even after you reach your limit. Just buy another package when you are ready to create more stories.
- For the serious family historian. Plenty of stories spanning multiple generations where every family household has shared access to the entire family narrative.
- Best Value at $2.33 per story for 150 stories That’s less than half the Frapp’s cost if you’ve been paying attention. If you create one story each month, this option will last you over 12 years. But if you are truly into “family history” you will want to move faster than that.
- This option will allow you to gift some of your stories to other households. Each household can comment on each other’s photos, share photos, stories and family tree and essentially share the workload in developing the family history.
Note: After your stories reach your package limit, you will maintain access to your photos and stories. Purchase another story bundle package when you need to add or edit existing information or create new stories.